A very tired start in the day, no, I don't sleep better since I am here, but I still have some coffee to wake me up in the morning. Two cups do the trick.
Yesterday it rained twice, when I went out at 4:30 or 5pm, because my stomach told me to do so, it was very lovely outside, fresh, a little wind, not too hot, no moist air. So nice.
I decided to revisit Little India, I have not been back since I left my first hotel there about ten days ago. I wanted a nice indian dish and I got one, a very delicious one.
So not much has changed, but it felt differently, as I remembered my steps, I remembered the shops, the surroundings.
I would not say familiar, there is still a lot to discover, when walking down the same street for a second and a third time. It is strange how quickly knowledge gets absorbed; been there, seen this, next.
This is how we learn, but it is still strange, to have a couple of fix points to decide on. 
How we look at things we do not know, we compare with what we have in our database, then decide in a split minute, if it is good or not and then continue our path, whilst a little child would take it in its hands, look at it from all sides, touch it, feel it, put it into its mouth, throw it on the floor to see, what happens and then pick it up again and again.
The world for a little child is a miracle, all is new and exciting. When we grow up, we seek for these moments, we seek for new sensations, new adventures, but we do not enjoy them like a little child does. There is no time for that. We go on travels, but prepare ourselves with literature, so we know, where we want to go, what we want to see (again, because we saw it already in the book), take our selfies in front of the conquered attractions to have a prove for our existence.
I want to see the world like a little child.