Day of presentations, I came too late, I thought, it was at the same time, like the first day. I walked in, smiling nicely at everyone, while there was a presentation ongoing. Embarassing.

So today, like every other day,  I feel like in paradise, I actually hoped, that I would dislike the food, but it is nice, everywhere. And there is a lot of food, a lot of restaurants and the restaurants are busy with customers. They have more customers, than the modern shopping center, so eating is a very important custom, maybe even a bonding ritual, which is a clash to the westerly world, a canteen and sandwich society, where the the intake of the nourishment is like tanking at a the pit stop to do the next job.
Is it the company or the peace and time finding, which makes people stop, breath, think, live.