Exploring day no 2, a stroll through a theme park (for the whole family) and a tour through a world of fragrances, where I failed all the smelling tests. It seemed, that the longer I smelled a scent the more synthetic it became and I was afraid that my nose would decay from all the odours.

The theme park was interesting, first it seemed like a place for children entertaining, however it might be more of a nightmare for the youngsters, understanding that the idea behind the creepy sceneries is  to teach the visitor the right way of correct behaviour.

Then there was the 'Museum of the Hell' with an exhibition about death and the idea of hell. I found it particularly interesting, that in one of the oldest religion of the world, the Zoroastrianism, they do not bury or cremate their dead, but dispose them in the 'Tower of silence' to the sun and the vultures, which may eat them up, as the corpse is seen as unclean, both in terms of germs and evil spirits.

This seems to be the most natural way of dealing with a corpse, as also in nature there is rarely ever a dead body spotted. They are usually consumed as part of the life cycle by other organisms and animals.

Still there is this uncomforting thought of not knowing when death will come, if I will actually be dead before my cremation and what happens with my spiritual self after my death. These uncertainties are scaring and there are no answers to them in my point of view. Of course, there is help at hand in form of believe, in form of guidelines for the best way of living, of doing the right things and avoid the wrong. In the end there is no control over the moment of dying, this step has to be done on my own.