Exploring day, which started well in the wetlands, unfortunately a thunderstorm with heavy rain made it in the longterm a bit uncomfortable, as I was soaking wet for half of the day.
I made some recordings of nature sounds today and also in the Botanical garden, the other day.
I wonder, if it is possible to recognize a region or a city just because of the sounds, there are.

I love nothing more in my home country, than the spring, when life is renewed, the trees become green and all the birds are chirping and singing to find a mate. I remember immediately moments in my childhood, when I was sitting in the living room, forced to do my homework, but listening to the music of the birds outside, which was a little damped through the heavy curtains.

I do not dream anymore. But the dreams I remember, are about my childhood home,  they are bitter sweet, they are about a time, which will not return, which becomes dusty now. The people, I had around me, which were close to me, are gone.
Some of my memories are connected to the sounds, sometimes even to smells or the warmth of the air.

The weather in Singapore is the same all year round, do the birds continuously sing the same song every day?