First workday, work space in the Hotel, waiting for dawn, listening to retina.it, which is one of my favourite music and sound group, stimulating my ideas and phantasy. Things will move in certain areas.

There are so many occurances, which inspired me here,  however I do not have yet the final idea, I know, when something is going to be good, but there is still something missing.
I have ideas for the items, which I could use, I like the idea of exploring in the night or the time, when everything calms down, when the dawn is approaching, the time, which is so short between day and night. There is the special sensation that happens in these moments, when the light disappears, when the natural is exchanged with the artificial, in a city, which is already a product of the future.
I imagine to walk with a torchlight, trying to capture the things, which my eyes can not see in the broad daylight. To walk and to record, to turn the natural sounds in to artificial sounds, to connect them with the real world, but just for a moment. Discovering a new world, which the nature can recapture or to change the perception of an area or a place.