I spent a day in the old botanical garden, which is quite big and impressive. Nicely arranged, with some exotic flowers and plants I have never seen before. The red flower, from the cannon ball tree, which smells very nice, but then, when it turns into a fruit starts to stink or a fern, which has green and blue leaves. The biggest animal, so far, a squirrel with a very thin tail, which was nibbling on the water hose.

So in general I have not seen many animals here, nor pets, except for one cat maybe and a couple of dogs. There are even no birds, I remember in China, I have seen often that people kept birds in cages.

In the botanical garden there are very interesting sounds, however I could not find the source of them. I saw rather big ants, a few butterflies, some dragonflies, a black frog, which looked like carved in stone, a couple of tiny swifts. Even in the botanical garden, which is a nature pure, it seems that nature is trimmed and although there are lots of leafes on the floor, it looks like someone has just hoovered the whole area.

In the evening a last meal in Little India, then the transfer to my new hostel, first I tried to stop a taxi, but I believe this is an ability, which has to be learned first, so in the end, I decided to walk that heavy suitcase to the Mt. Emily,  a nice 30 min workout in the evening.