My laptop is already at its limit, the hard disk is almost full, I wonder how to finish my work. Also it is getting very hot, when working, not sure, if I need to buy a new computer soon, with more power and more storage space.

I had another idea last night, which made me all excited and so I could not sleep, but it is quite time-consuming and maybe it's just a good idea in my head...
And then, maybe something even better is coming to my mind and it will all change again.
However, for the exhibition I will have a flat screen, rather big, with headphones and I will be squeezed into a corner, having about half a meter distance between wall and glass wall behind the viewer, a very uncomfortable, confined space for the audience. I think this is rather good, as it gives an additional feeling of having no space and no privacy in this city.
I feel it is very peculiar to have the artwork exposed like that, as the gallery space is quite narrow and the whole length of the room has a glass wall from the floor to the ceiling, so the visitor does not really have to enter the gallery to have a peek at the artwork, except for the sound, he would not hear the sound of my work..