Recap-day

Today I got all ready, bright and early, but then it turned out to become a slow day, I couldn't make my mind up, I was ready to go out, but then I just did not go anywhere. I started to feel bad about it, thinking of this unique opportunity. I thought, that I need to go out of the hotel and make the most of it, take in as much as possible.
However saying that, I usually have a day, where I just recover, usually it is at the beginning, when I arrive. So maybe this was the mistake, and now I recover. So today I was listening and thinking, surfing and being quiet.

Sometimes some new guests arrive and then I listen, how they are talking, the sound of their language, are they happy, stressed, excited, do they talk calmly or have a strong voice. How do they pull their suitcase, energetic or rather slowly and carefully. I then remembered, that the people in the street are rather quiet, I rarely hear a laughter or shouting. They go shopping, carrying all their many plastic bags with them, then they go some place and disappear.


It is nice to spend a day in the hotel room,  I think this is the true meaning of luxury, to spend one full day in the hotel room, not bothering about the world outside, contemplating about what happened so far, while being here in Singapore.

There is this moment, when exploring a city, where there is some sort of exhaustion, then is the time to stop and reflect a moment and then decide to do a program or set up a rule and break up with the method that I have used for a long time to explore a city.