Slept bad last night, but am awake now, coffee on the side table. Slowly waking up, writing my blog, switching on the aircon, as soon as I start to sweat and then switch it off again and on again. We were very lucky with the weather, I heard yesterday, usually it is like stepping into a sauna, but we experience nice wind and the rain helps to cool down the air and the hot city as well. The last couple of days it always looked rainy, it rained yesterday and possibly it will rain today. I like the rain here.

I try not to have a daily routine, of course I have to obey certain rules, like getting up at a certain point, go to work at a certain time and so on. But I don't like the regularity in life, it feels unnatural to have an alarm clock to wake up to, when you can wake up all natural. It feels unnatural to eat at 12:00, if the stomach isn't ready yet. I want to lead myself by the natural desire of being. 

I like to be in a foreign city, in a foreign place, not knowing why I go into a certain direction, just go there because I feel like it, getting lost somewhere, find the unexpected. 
Maybe I should try that at home as well, apply the things I experienced here to my home town. I was looking for a thermometer here, but I haven't found one yet..