Today I was running around to the same places, where I have been already, the hottest and the noisiest places. It wasn't that easy to find some of these areas again, which impressed me the first time so much. I took more videos of the in and out of metros and shopping centers, I thought someone would stop me, but people just glanced at me suspiciously. Now I need to cut them pieces together, add sound, see how it goes, more work for today..

Time runs so quickly and I feel that I get slower and slower with the heat of the city, the feet just do their job, but in the evening they hurt, from all the walking.
And the most amazing thing happened to my toe, I hit it badly on the metal bedpost 3 days ago, it was all purple and blue and red, but today all the colours disappeared completely, not even brown or yellow. Only the toe seems to be a bit longer than before, but the pain is as good as gone. How is this possible?
Magical things happening here..