Iceland memories

I have dreamed of being in Iceland so many times. I have travelled to Iceland on the 1st July 2019.

I remember the colourful mountains, the deep blue water, the juicy grass and the curious iceland horses, who love to nibble on everything including car side windows. I remember the feeling of the calming emptiness, the quiet landscape, which looks like someone hoovered all the dirt and dust away. It feels like all the unnecessary and useless things have no importance here any more, it is all stripped back to a basic being. 
I am in Skagaströnd now, a place with a slightly surreal touch, where the feeling for time gets lost and the inhabitants don’t do any weather forecast anymore. The life here has its own pace and maybe I will soon tick like everybody else in this little village.